View RSS Feed

IndoEsia45

1. Matrilineal Marriage disrupting inheritance

Quote Originally Posted by Achab View Post
    1066 TSB BM ... England is elective.
    Ah then that must be the reason for the shift in the succession. I have checked the game, and yes, I had attached every offspring of the English king with my offspring, in hope to inherit England in one swoop.

No problem though, I played the game several hours again today and I managed to inherit Duchy of Tuscany.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Story of Austrian Empire: Hussars in The New Wordl

Diary of Niklous Szetzba, a wachtmeister in Erzherzog Ferdinand Carl d'Este Hussar's Regiment
    Quite frankly I am not exited even disappointed when Oberst von Trieste told us that we are going to the New World. Must be all dull palm trees and beaches that we have to stare and see like the rumor said. But I tell you, it is completely different. Vast landscape, rolling hills and sloping ground, with an
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Story of Austrian Empire: Battle of Strasbourg

Outskirts of Strasbourg

Musket fires shot by the retreating Austrian rearguard fusiliers can still be heard thundering randomly across the field lying in front of the city. The battle had just came to a conclusion few hours before the sun set when one Austrian division commander ordered a full retreat to Strasbourg and since then the cramped unpaved road connecting the field of battle and the city was overcrowded by the retreating army.

The wounded together with several
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Story of Austrian Empire: Attack!

Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna

“…so who will be the commander of the Third Army Corps?” The newly elected Holy Roman Emperor as well as the King of Austria, Francis the Second, inquired his marshals. One minister in his usual red and white coat approached in the background.

“The Third Army Corps will be commanded by one of our newly promoted general your majesty, Major-General
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Story of Austrian Empire: War is coming

Second Post
    Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna
    "What have had happened recently in France minister?" asked Joseph the Second of Austria and Holy Roman Empire to his most trusted minister who had just arriving, Minister Inzdö von Batavia. The king had just been disrupted whilst watching and enjoying the great Magic Flute opera of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the overall atmosphere was not so good.

Minister Inzdö bowed to Joseph before answering the king’s question, “The situation
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast