View RSS Feed

Davisx3m

1. Dansbandskampen English Noob Presentation.

Dansband ("Dance band") is a term in Swedish which describes bands playing a kind of popular music, dansbandsmusik ("Dance band music"). Dansbandsmusik is often danced to in pairs. Jitterbug and foxtrot music are often included in this category. The music is primarily inspired by swing, schlager, country, jazz, and rock. The main
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RIP Nikita.

Today I got this email.

To all SeF's, Ex-SeF's and Friends.

This weekend we received the sad news that our Nikita recently passed away.

The combination of Pneumonia and Swine-flu was a battle she couldn't win.

She will always be remembered and missed.

On our [SeF] Forum we have a "For Nikita" topic for those who want to leave a message for Nikita, her family and friends.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My youtube videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/Davisx3m

(Darken's fault!!)

Right now there is some homemade movies with me and my friends in it (Only my youtube friend or persons I accept can see them!!!), some music, some weird clip involving kebab!!!, some about my cat, a unbelivible weird gta clip, a cod4 clip, some about my 3p1( paradoxian saga!!

And much much more!! xD

I am more likely to read comments there because I do not look at my blogs much. Please ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Leave Britney Alone!

Naah. I just wanted your attention. Do whatever you like with her.

Btw Hoi3 ownz! Or. It's good. Besides some things. Okey it's ok...

Will that be final? First, second, third! Sold! It's Okay.

I changed my mind! It's good!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We think about you Ola!

Yesterday my big sisters dad Ola had an fracture(? prolly wrong word) in his Aorta. After that he was sent to hospital where he had an six and a half long operation. After that they didn't know if he was going to survive or not.

But just some hours ago they said that he would probably survive so thats really good. Right now he's just a bit dissy and don't remember everything. Probably because of the morphine.

He's only 50 years old and apparently 50persons every
    Categories
    Uncategorized