View RSS Feed

Fizzzay Money

1. The War on Beards

It seems to me that most people have a natural, if not unhealthy, fear of beards. I must hear at least 5 times a day, " Hey, why don't you shave that thing off." But I see no problems, I generally keep it well trimmed and groomed, yet still the hate. It's like they forgot the great people who had beards, Lincoln, Grant, and those Guys from ZZ Top. But why all the hate? Is it wrong to keep one, are beards the new Leprosy?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Paradox games

So, I went out shopping the day after christmas with a friend to pick up some new stuff i wanted. we went to a gamestop nearby, and i happened to look at computer games, and noticed EU: Rome, so i went to buy it and then noticed a battered old copy of Diplomacy in the bargain bin. Long story short, I bought Diplomacy against conventional wisdom, then later got EU3: Complete at best buy for the expansions.

I'm enjoying the new EU improvements but I now realize Diplomacy was probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Number 3

Alrite, looks like I'm up to my third blog, so I'm going to talk about me being damn tired from staying up all night to finish my History of Africa final. It's shaping up to be a long day, with an equally long final studying filled weekend.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Xbox Live

so today i was looking at the Xbox creator's arcade forum online, and this innovative little
    game World Molder caught my eye, its a platformer that lets you mold the environment around you in order to reach the end of the level, I don't know if it's up yet but it seemed creative, and for the 2 dollars or whatever it costs I think i'll pick it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Styx?

Styx

Love them or hate them?
    Categories
    Uncategorized