View RSS Feed

bbasgen

1. Vicky2Wiki: Significant facelift underway

The Vicky2Wiki has been largely neglected since the game's release. I waited to buy the game until 9 months after it released, and only recently bought the expansion: both times I choose to wait for the discounted prices. Vicky2 is a pretty good game at this point (though strategic depth needs improvement: player control/involvement is quite limited), but after going through the Vicky2 forum posts for several months, I see some systemic issues with the community. Generally, I think that while the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. HOI3 Wiki underway

Over the past few days we've started the HOI3 Wiki. We are going to be putting quite a bit of effort into architecture and tools available. We are working to model the wiki on the HOI2 Wiki successes while avoiding the problems the EU3 Wiki has had. Currently, we are working on basic wiki rules, style guides, and general brainstorming.

Naturally, this is very early in the wiki development. The game isn't going to be released for several months, so the Wiki won't be open to the public ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized