View RSS Feed

Zucks to be Zuck

1. I miss the railway

I truly miss the railway society which I contributed to last summer and this winter, and I am itching to get into the cabin of one of those locomotives (just the small diesel and petrol ones, of course) to drive about the marshalling yard, marshalling trains.

Sadly, I cannot do that until I have taken the MRO-SÄO exam (an estract from the manual can be found earlier in my blog), which I cannot do until I get in touch with my contact at the society, who isn't responding to my SMS. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Practical Ethics

In my opinion, Peter Singer would gain a lot by trying to get to the point, and avoid devoting entire chapters to questions he won't answer.

Still, what would you expect from an ethical universalist?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Moderated comment"

Am I on RELee's ignore list or something?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I sleep too much

It's a fact. I get home, do nothing for a short while and then sleep until eight o' clock, when I am supposed to do my homework. And even then I end up here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New hairstyle, old loneliness

I had my hair cut today, and I have adopted a new hairstyle. However, since I do not own a single camera, there won't be any pics. Overall I'm quite pleased.

Something I am not pleased about is the lack of a GF. Seriously, even my idiot cousin - who also has a new hairstyle - has a boyfriend, and she is a year younger than me. Right now I am feeling terribly lonely.

*sigh*
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast