View RSS Feed

RELee's Down Home Blog

Random musings from an old poot.

1. Steam

Bah!

Categories
    The Daily Muse
  2. Smart Phones

Work gave me an iPhone 4s. Their way of keeping me in line and behaving at all times.

I'll have to bug my daughter for lessons on how to use it. It will be a fun reversal of roles.

I expect I'll keep my PC for gaming though.
    Categories
    The Daily Muse
  3. None

I've returned from a brief hiatus, but I don't expect I will be here as often as in the past. It's been interesting and exhausting.

I've been sick for a while and didn't know it until recently. I didn't even know I was feeling bad until I began feeling better. I've been irritable, hostile, grumpy, and a whole host of insulting names could be used to describe how I was acting.

My apologies to everyone.

A couple of milestones over the past month to mention, ...
    Categories
    The Daily Muse
  4. In a Piss-Poor Mood

Just thought I would share that with folks tonight.

Hopefully, the next few hours may get better; but I ain't holding my breath.
    Categories
    The Daily Muse
  5. Hey Ho

No post since August.

Old fart is just getting lazy.

I need a rest. I'm just wore out.

Finally got around to getting The Operational Art of War III from Matrix Games. Would up costing me over $60 bucks, partly because even though I unchecked the line item for the 2-year download options, they charged me for it anyway. Pissed me off, especially since I purchased with the physical shipment option. So, I was able to immediately download the game, I received ...
    Categories
    The Daily Muse
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast