View RSS Feed

Random Rabid Ramblings

1. We, the People -- A USA Interactive FTM AAR

Still no Ministers...must I lead this glorious nation into battle alone?!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sai's Joke of the Week - Week 12

St. Peter is questioning three married couples to see if they qualify for admittance to heaven.

"Why do you deserve to pass the Pearly Gates?" he asks one of the men, who had been a butler.

"I was a good father," he answers.

"Yes, but you were a drunk all your life. In fact, you were so bad you even married a woman named Sherry. No admittance."

St. Peter then turned to the next man, a carpenter, and asked him ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sai's Joke of the Week - Week 11

A Really Bad Day
    There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Going AFK and Forgetting to Pause Can be Fun

I went AFK and forgot to pause my game. I was sitting on speed 5 and gone for at least 10 minutes.

The result:

WTFFFF

Temptation to start an AAR, rising...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sai's Joke of the Week - Week 10

A truck driver is heading west across the Arizona desert. He has been driving all night, and as the sun starts to rise, he feels the need to stop and commune with nature. He pulls to the side of the road, parks, and walks out into the sagebrush.

As he is standing there, looking around at the beauty of the early morn, he notices a lever sticking out of the ground. After a few moments, he walks over, walks all the way around, and then reaches out to grasp the lever. Just as he does, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast